What should be paid attention to when operating woodworking machinery?
1. Woodworking machinery must be managed by a person;
2. The safety protection device must be complete and reliable, and it is not allowed to be disassembled during operation;
3. Do not wear gloves during operation, and do not allow maintenance, refueling and adjustment during operation;
4. The nails and ash must be removed before processing the old wood.
5. After the daily work is completed, the field must be cleared, the power is cut off, and the electric lock box is locked.
6. It is strictly forbidden to use woodworking machinery with multi-function chainsaw, electric planer and electric drill.
Contact: Mr. Tan
Add: 54 Shagang West Road, Port Town, Zhongshan City, Guangdong, China